Sunday 24 May 2015

My lastest review

Hi Mel

Wow, what a story. I have just finished it and throroughly enjoyed it.

I particularly liked the approach you took, taking the reader on a journey through time in sound bites about your life. It built up a picture of who you are and how you got to the point in time where you finished. Despite the obvious humour which was sprinkled throughout your book, I couldn't help but feel quite sad at how it ended and I also empathised with the many challenges you faced along the way. Will there be a second installment of this story? 'Memoir's of a grey haired old git' perhaps? I hope so. I would love to know what happens next and whether you are able to reach a win win resolution with your wife.

To conclude, I am very happy to give your book a 5 star rating, which I will do shortly. I will also post a blog about the book on my website www.kdforsman.com (this will go up later today), and set up a further 30 days of book tweets for you. Oh, and it will also appear on my facebook page as well https://www.facebook.com/kdforsman?ref=hl 

Thank you very much for taking advantage of my book promotion service and all the very best of luck with your book sales, I'm sure you will do well.

No comments:

Post a Comment